Friday, July 29, 2011

Evolution, and More Evolution

So I went back out after it cooled off and did some more work on Gypsy.  She is coming along nicely in my opinion. Still not sure about that table I just got.  If I don't like I can always take it out.  Here is a shot of how she has evolved so far

Under those black crates is my house battery and 1000w inverter.  I said crates (plural) because even though those are the longer crates they were still too small to cover that Trogan 4D.  That is a big battery and the only place I have sacrificed weight.  I had to cut the end out of each crate and zip tie them together. I topped it with a piece of black coroplast. Instant table, battery house and power central.  At the end of the battery house, where you see the power strip is enough room to add the fridge or cooler when I get it.

Here is a shot a bit further back.  Notice the little gray box between the bed and the three tier drawers.... that is my camp stove. Also behind the drawers is my battery operated camp shower.


Next items on the wish list are a solar charger, port a potty and shower tent. With the way things have been falling in place I am curious to see which one becomes available first

1 comment:

  1. i realy like your set up i hope to fine a van soon,i realy injoyed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete